follow hyperCAD®-S Geometric Engine: points, curves and faces
The right CAD basis from the start: The innovative basic version of the follow link hyperCAD®-S CAD software provides CAM programmers with extensive and powerful functions to help them solve standard CAD tasks quickly and easily.
Every CAM programmer is familiar with the standard CAD tasks of selecting, adding, deleting, modifying, showing and hiding faces, curves and points. Users expect top-quality results from the ruled, filling and offset faces that they create. see url hyperCAD®-S offers all this and much more.
CAD functions for the CAM programmer
Instead of relying on numerous distributed submenus (as is the case in conventional design systems), cam 44 hyperCAD® uses central, user-friendly dialogs with large icons. Smart selection mechanisms and innovative, freely definable filter functions make it considerably easier to use geometric entities for subsequent programming. Changes can be made to imported geometries in an instant and do not require inconvenient design aids.
Features of the http://www.ebz-pflege.de/?CAMS=free-sex-chatlines&7b2=db hyperCAD®-S Geometric Engine
- Simplified use: Powerful navigation and selection functions provide support for working with large data records and many different CAD elements.
- Fast processes and workflows: Numerous functions speed up the repair of external CAD data. Geometry areas can be easily changed.
- Visualization of changes: A fast geometry comparison immediately shows where exactly new versions of customer components have changed.
http://www.vai.net/?WEBCAMS=trans-live-cam&54a=c4 hyperCAD®-S Geometric Engine details
Various selection options:
- For curves: chain selection ‘from ... to’, minimal angle, tangential chain, stop at cross
- For faces: tangential, limited, coaxial, coplanar, fillets, chamfer
- Per window, lasso, chain, circular or arc-shaped, for all or for only visible elements
- According to properties such as colour and layer and according to tags such as geometry dimensions, import data and import systems
It is possible to define multiple workplanes. Saved workplanes make it easy to perform transformations. The planes can also be imported to other files at any time.
It is easy to create frequently required building, extension, machining and stop faces in a structured manner. This is also the case with boundary and guide curves as well as further construction aids, planes and axis systems.
Breakthroughs and holes on planar and non-planar faces can be easily closed with hyperCAD®-S.
The analysis functions allow draft areas and highly complex geometries to be located quickly and reliably. This enables assessing the quality of an existing component immediately. Problems are recognized quickly.