Mill turning module: Milling and turning with just one CAM software
Mill turning centres are designed for efficient all-in-one machining in a single setup. With its http://www.museedelagrandeguerre.eu/?CAMS-CAMS=sweetlilhannah&1d3=86 millTURN module, the http://www.uff.dk/?CAMS=www.cam4.nl&3c7=80 hyperMILL® CAM software provides a perfect integration of milling and turning strategies in a single user interface.
Combined mill turning centres are a very sophisticated type of CNC machine as they link two different types of machining technologies together. The advantage: Workpieces can be milled and turned on one machine and in one setup. This means that even highly complex workpieces can be completely machined. Mill turning, that is, the combination of milling and turning, is therefore becoming more and more important in CNC programming.
All-in-one machining on the NC machine
Mill turning has enormous potential when it comes to manufacturing a particular range of parts, for example, when a typical milled part has a rotationally symmetrical outer contour. Thanks to all-in-one machining on one machine, it is not necessary to clamp the part again on a second machine. The manufacturing time is shortened and greater precision is achieved. In general, mill turning therefore makes manufacturing processes more cost-efficient.
Turning and milling in a single CAM user interface
The complexity of the two manufacturing operations, turning and milling, places higher demands on NC programming. The CAM software must therefore make it possible to work safely and efficiently.
Mill turning is fully integrated in the http://fundacionkielsa.com/?CAMS-HERE=caught-naked&9be=ce hyperMILL® CAM software. The user can equally use mill/turn strategies as well as all 2.5D, 3D and 5-axis milling strategies in a single user interface. Even demanding mill/turn tasks can be programed very conveniently in http://www.theatre-meaux.fr/?CAMS=tumblr-teen-porno&054=26 hyperMILL® using the click millTURN mill turning module as all turning and milling strategies can be freely combined with one another. This means that the NC programmer can be very flexible when choosing the best possible machining strategy.
Another advantage of the http://www.blaupunkt.de/?CAMS-HERE=camzap&17c=30 millTURN module being fully integrated in go here hyperMILL® is that the tool database, stock tracking, collision checking and postprocessor can be used jointly for all milling and turning operations.
- A single programming environment for turning and milling tasks
- A broad spectrum of available turning and milling strategies for flexible programming up to complex 5-axis tasks
- A shared tool database for turning, milling and drilling tools enables standardised tool management
- A postprocessor individually adapted to the machine, controller and range of parts generates the NC code for the turning and milling operations in one NC program
- Simple tool definition: Define inserts via the ISO or ANSI code
Strategies for mill turning
- Contour-parallel Roughing
- Groove Turning
- Lead on/Lead off
- Groove Finishing
- Face Groove Turning
- Face Groove Plunging
- Face Groove Finishing
- Thread Cutting
- Comprehensive drilling operations
- No need to change the programming environment
- Greater accuracy and reduced setup times
- Simple tool management
- Turning and milling in one NC program: A shared postprocessor is used for the turning and milling operations
- Collision safety across all cycles and for the entire component
- Stock tracking across all operations: Stock tracking is also calculated for all turning and milling operations