One CAM software for everything
For efficient and continuous processes.
With hyperMILL®, both simple and complex geometries can be programmed efficiently. Workpieces can be completely machined in a single setup thanks to the broad range of machining strategies. The advantages: continuous and more efficient processes, reduced processing times and higher reliability.
In addition, hyperMILL® offers several options for automated programming, reducing machine cycle times and optimising processes. Examples of this include sophisticated feature and macro technology, automated functions such as mirroring and transforming, functions that minimise auxiliary processing times such as job linking or production mode, and fully automated collision checking and avoidance.
- Easy, time-saving programming with automated functions such as transformation and mirroring
- Intelligent functions such as job linking or production mode reduce auxiliary processing times
- Automatic indexing for 5axis machining that saves time and is easier on the machine
- Multiple 5axis strategies for cavity and surface machining
- Fully automated collision checking and avoidance for the highest process reliability
- Functions for HSC machining and high-performance roughing
- 2D, 3D, HSC, 5-axis and mill turn strategies combined in a single interface
- The world’s leading 5axis technology
- Special applications seamlessly integrated in hyperMILL®
- A unified postprocessor for turning and milling
hyperMILL® ShopViewer | More transparency, fewer errors.
General information | hyperMILL® quick-start, Start-up button, hyperMILL® settings, View manager for hyperMILL® browser, Unfolding of compound and linking jobs, The tool database has been revised, New tool types
CAM – 2D strategies | Adaptive pocket ‘circular pocket’
CAM – 3D strategies | 3D arbitrary stock roughing: Slot boundary, 3D point measurement, Automatic 3D rest machining, Soft bounding concept for profile finishing
HPC toolpaths with hyperMAXX®
CAM – 5axis machining | 5axis tangential machining, 5axis shape offset roughing, New return macro for the 5axis shape offset finishing, New features in the 5axis rework
Special applications | Single blade machining
Feature and macro technology | New functionality in the macro database, Selection by filter or selection scripts, User-defined variables, Fit hole to stock model, Feature recognition, Additional basic types for ‘generic hole’ feature
Post-processors and simulation | Machine simulation, Intro and final text
Interfaces | Zoller integration
Drilling cycles | Drilling in workplanes, Optimised deep hole drilling
CAD integrations | Integration with Autodesk® Inventor® and SOLIDWORKS, hyperCAD®-S: module deformation, Placing text labels, Chamfer generation, Search function in the model tree, Structuring group elements, 3D dimensions, Picking up visibility filters...
New tool types | Tool database
2D contour milling for 3D models | 2D plunge milling
3D shape Z-level finishing | 3D rest machining
5axis rework machining
hyperMAXX®, the High Performance Cutting module | Plunge, Zigzag mode, Selection of conventional machining
Macro database | Colour table editor
hyperCAD®-S | Smart selector technology, Clipping plane, Better performance, Solids – efficient solid modelling
2D ⋅ 3D ⋅ HSC ⋅ 5AXIS CAM-strategies.
For automated programming
and efficient manufacturing.
2.7 MB | 2014
2.8 MB | 2014
What's new in 2014?
9 MB | 2014