Machine and material removal simulation
Collision check during NC programming.
Because subsequent manual collision avoidance is not usually feasible. hyperVIEW® accounts for collision checks: a machine simulation with material removal simulation that is a fixed component of the hyperMILL® CAM software. This high-performance control tool allows the user to precisely visualise the generated milling paths.
There are a variety of different application areas for machine simulations that all make different demands on the performance of these systems. General application areas include:
- Calculation and visualisation of the material removal for checking, evaluating and optimising the machining process
- Visualisation of machine movements when planning machine purchases and machine allocations, preparing bid proposals, in the programming environment and in the production environment
- High level of process reliability (collision, workspace)
- Flexible manufacturing by means of fast machine replacement
- Reduced setup costs using workspace analysis
- Interactive tool engagement possibilities in cases of collision or limit switch problems
- More accurate estimation of costs in the offer phase
- Support during the supply of new machines
- Complete integration of all functions during the calculation