Using existing potentials
Fine-tuned to the machining task, machine and controller.
The hyperMILL® CAM solution calculates neutral paths, i.e. machine and controller independent toolpaths. The postprocessors from OPEN MIND Technologies generate customised NC programs from these which take account of the many differences in machines and controllers and the individual requirements of each customer. Postprocessors which are specifically matched with the manufacturing tasks, the machine and the type of controller are the best prerequisite for controlling processes efficiently.
Use the intelligence of controllers:
- 2D control cycles
- 2D tool radius correction
- Parameters, such as those for feed rate values
- Program part repetitions
- Work plane switching, i.e. indexed machining
- 5axis simultaneous machining
Machine-related solutions, e.g. for indexed and 5axis simultaneous machining:
- Support for grooved rotary axes
- Serrated rotary axes
- Limited angle area for the rotary axes
- Correction of linear offsets depending on the rotational angle (RTCP/TCPM)
- Shortest rotation paths