Automatic link movements
During programming, CAM systems offer the option of combining individual machining operations into an optimized movement sequence. And the great thing about it is that hyperMILL® VIRTUAL Machining Optimizer does this for you fully automatically! Optimal connecting movements are generated between individual jobs or during changeover to a different machining solution. This is possible with any type of machining operation. Along with that, movement-optimized connecting paths are created for 2D, 3D, and 5-axis jobs.
- Optimized for the machine kinematics and the available control functions.
- Natural motion control for maximum speed while also protecting the machine components.
- Safe, collision-checked movements
- No additional work for programmer
Automatic solution selection
In the case of multi-axis machining, there are often different solutions for tool orientation. Programmers must therefore check what solutions are available and choose the one that works best. When manually setting the axis position, it is often not possible to find the best overall solution. Or there may be multiple decision points throughout the NC programs. Reduce the workload your programmers and the fear of making mistakes: The hyperMILL® VIRTUAL Machining Optimizer automatically selects the best solution and can of course be adapted to your manufacturing standards.
- Separate check for each job
- Automatic search for an alternative solution in the case of collision and machining area violations
- Jobs can be split, if necessary, and output with alternating orientations
- Maximum reliability and productivity