hyperCAD®-S CAD software:
What’s new in 2017.1?
The CAD integration hyperMILL® for hyperCAD®-S once again features many new highlights like Selection functions, Draft analysis and Curvature analysis.
hyperMILL®. Version 2017.1.
What's new in 2017.1?
PDF | 6.4 MB | 2016
Two new functions and an optimisation are available for selecting CAD elements.
- Circular selection: a new selection tool for selecting circular CAD elements
- Segment selection: This new selection tool makes it possible to select CAD elements in segment areas.
- Limited faces: This command allows a selected chain to be used as a boundary.
New functions are available for draft analysis. Information on angles can be displayed as a tooltip. By setting a boundary for the draft angle, a curve can be extracted for limiting the milling area.
Benefit: Fast analysis of milling areas and support for creating milling areas.
Curvature analysis is a new function that includes four options.
- Mean curvature
- Gaussian curvature
- Minimum radius of curvature
- Absolute minimum radius of curvature
In addition, the curvature information is displayed as a tooltip and a curve can be extracted from a delimited area.
Benefit: Fast analysis of radii sizes.