Area Sales Manager CAD/CAM
OPEN MIND is one of the world’s most sought-after developers of powerful and innovative CAM/CAD solutions for machine and controller-independent NC programming.
We design technologically optimized CAD/CAM solutions that include a large number of unique features to deliver significantly higher performance in both programming and cutting machining processes. With our CAM software hyperMILL®, OPEN MIND offers a wide range of outstanding 2.5D, 3D, 5‑axis milling and turning strategies, as well as special applications. We have made a name for ourselves internationally as a pioneer in cutting-edge 5‑axis technologies.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for directly selling OPEN MIND Technologies CAD/CAM products and services to new and existing customers in the Central Taiwan area.
- This is a quota-carrying position and would need to generate the committed revenue and help grow the revenue as per company growth plans.
- Establish new accounts by performing sales and lead generation calls in the targeted business region.
- Identify needs and requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and existing customers.
- Prepare and provide quotations and relevant information on products and services by answering questions and requests.
- Create and present presentations to the client.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with our machine tool/cutting tool partners to ensure the successful and broad adoption of our technology solutions and service offering.
- Document and update customer or prospect records based on interactions in needs of reporting and CRM System.
- The candidate works motivated and independently with the OPEN MIND team, currently located across Taiwan.
- B. of Engineering in Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering.
- A creative individual that can implement sales and marketing activities to generate new leads and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Experience in solution selling, communication (verbal in Mandarin and written in Chinese), and soft skills are essential.
- Strong Business acumen with negotiation and networking skills.
- Ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have superior organizational/time management skills with a make-it-happen attitude.
- This position is only well suited for a person who is dynamic, self-motivated, proactive, and self-accountable.
- 3 - 5 years of quota-carrying direct sales experience in selling high-value CAM/CAD software products and/or machine tools-related products is a plus.
- A modern work environment in an international dynamic team
- A varied and challenging role in a highly multinational and innovative company with 370 employees worldwide
- A high degree of creative freedom
- A very open-minded culture, flat hierarchies
- An open-door policy, working together with a long-existing team of very motivated colleagues
- A low fluctuation rate across the company
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities for a good work-life balance
- A full-time employment contract
- Group insurance, labor, and health insurance
- Apply for this position
Become part of our team
If you would like to take the next step in your career and become part of our #TEAMCAMFORCE, then apply now!
“OPEN MIND is not just a name, it’s our attitude.”
This statement by Volker Nesenhöner, CEO of OPEN MIND Technologies AG, sums up everything that makes OPEN MIND the exceptional company it is. It is the unconventional mindset of our employees and their passion for perfect programming and efficient manufacturing that has made us one of the world’s most sought-after manufacturers of CAM solutions for machine- and controller-independent programming. The resulting highly attractive corporate culture attracts and retains only the best employees.