Expert user assistance
The OPEN MIND support employees can assist a customer beyond traditional tech support and implementation questions in areas such as:
- NC programming
- Effective use of hyperMILL® milling technologies
- Designing CAD models
OPEN MIND service teams are available to help end-user customers be successful with our CAD/CAM products. The local services teams work directly with end-users by phone, email and remote sessions, and also interact with our headquarter engineering, product management and development teams.
Current hyperCAD®-S/hyperMILL® version: 2019.1 SP1
Support customers receive all detailed information and the download link for the latest software version from the Support area.
Support customers can also request the software on DVD here.
What's to do?
1. Push the button / link “TeamViewer”.
2. Download and execute the file “TeamViewerQS.exe”.
3. Please share the ID and password with the OPEN MIND support.
4. The connection is ready and the remote maintenance will start.
What information does OPEN MIND support need from me?
To enable OPEN MIND to find a solution as quickly as possible, we need a detailed description of the error and some of your files. Please use the following checklist:
- Send us the part model file (hmc, e3, sldprt, or ipt). Delete any jobs not needed for the support case. Delete the yellow tool paths to reduce the file size.
- For problems with the tool path: Replicate the tool in the corresponding situation – use the ‘Internal simulation’ function – or create a screenshot and highlight where the problem occurs.
- Also send the POF file.
- Provide precise version information, including service packs, for hyperMILL® and the CAD platform.
- Describe the error in detail.
- For problems with the postprocessor: always send the *.oma, and all related files in the postprocessor folder.
- Send all data together with your contact details to OPEN MIND support.
How secure is my data when I send it to support?
OPEN MIND support works with the latest IT systems available on the market. The renowned, Web-based process management tool that OPEN MIND uses ensures, for example, that all reported problems and requests are sent to the correct location quickly and accurately. The system automatically updates you of the latest developments by e-mail.
Our IT is protected by the very latest in security technology. All data is checked for current threats from viruses and worms on a regular basis. We can check who at OPEN MIND has access to your data at all times. All changes to data and authorisations are thoroughly logged in detail and recorded in a change history to ensure maximum data security.